Preservation of glass and rigid plastic substrate glazing systems
Call the experts in Avery Dennison® Window Film In Adelaide!
Surface protection window films by Avery Dennison® for glass or rigid plastic substrates are engineered to prolong the glazing system’s service life. The wipe clean, protective sacrificial film, has a novel adhesion formulation that enables clean and easy removal without leaving residue. Our films protect vulnerable surfaces from spray, paint, pen, scratches and etchings. Providing a cost effective solution for protecting glazing systems in public places from vandalism and damage.
AG Clear ix™
AG Clear ix surface protection window films by Avery Dennison can be applied universally on the interior
or exterior side of most glass window systems for anti-graffiti protection. AG Clear ix provides a tough, invisible layer between vandals and glass, helping to
keep vulnerable surfaces clear, clean and scratch free. The convenient clean removal feature allows simple film replacement without leaving adhesive residue.
AG Clear ix is available in 4 & 6 mil thicknesses.
Features and Benefits
- Up to 97% UV block limits fading and damage from the sun
- Film hard coat provides wipe-clean surface protection from graffiti
- Fast, clean and easy replacement without leaving adhesive residue
- Provides a cost effective alternative to replacing damaged glass glazing systems
- Compatible to most glass glazing systems