Do your windows let in too much heat from the summer sun? Does winter’s frigid cold seem to seep right through the glass?
If you have to avoid certain areas of your home when the seasons change, it’s time to take back your space by getting the temperature under control – without the need for costly drapes and window treatments that block your view.
3M™ Window Films can help insulate your windows against excessive heat and cold, so you can enjoy the beauty of natural light in comfort, all year round.
Eliminate excessive heat
While curtains and blinds are great for privacy and help to block some heat, they do so at the cost of natural light. 3M™ Window Films can reduce up to 78% of the sun’s heat coming through your windows, to help make your home bright and comfortable, all day long.
- Reject the sun’s heat while preserving your view
- Complement and protect decorative curtains and blinds
- Increase the comfort and energy efficiency of your home
Control excessive cold
Why put on another sweater? Insulate your windows against the cold, with 3M™ Low-E Window Films. It’s like upgrading from single-pane to double-pane or from double-pane to triple-pane windows!
- Reflect and disperse heat back into the room
- Reduce cold spots
- Improve comfort during cold winter months
- Save on heating and cooling costs year-round with improved insulation